Attorney John Webb
Mr. Webb practices Maine law predominantly in the field of OUI and criminal defense. He regularly attends national seminars in these subjects and has received his Certificate of Achievement from the National College for DUI Defense.
- Trial Attorney.
- Born: Sanford, Maine, 1961.
- Residence: Sanford, Maine.
- Married in 1998.
- Mechanical Engineer, Department of the Navy, including project engineer for the Nimitz Class Aircraft Carriers from 1983 – 1989.
- Licensed to practice in Maine since 1992.
- In private practice since 1992.
- Three year internship in York County (Maine) District Attorney’s office from 1989 through 1992 while attending Law School.
Maine DUI Lawyer
John Webb has extensive experience with the DUI and OUI field in Maine over the last 20 years. He has received awards and accolades for his success in the DUI Defense field and is widely considered one of the top Maine lawyers for criminal defense.
- Maine Maritime Academy, Bachelor of Science in Engineering and minor degree in Engineering Science, 1983
- Vermont Law School, Juris Doctor (with honors), 1992
- State of Maine Bar
- United State District Court – Maine